Skype
Scuare

CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky

I'm going to go with Jakobe

Sky actually had some pretty cool lines throughout the entire thing, but he didn't really start using any personals until his second verse. The first verse was good, and some of the punches were clever, but it would have been nicer if he had thrown in some more noticeable personals. By the time the second verse comes around it's almost too late.

Also, I felt like Jakobe had better overall flow, and that is going to play a big part in my voting this year.

On another note, you probably shouldn't pick someone's beat if you are going to make fun of their music. Even if you were using it as a diss it's kind of irrelevant.

Overall a lot of good punches from Sky, but better personals and flow from Jakobe.

PSA: Gay jokes aren't funny. Gay jokes will only take away from your performance, unless they are ridiculously clever.

Clabtrap '13 Anti-Hype Clabtrap '13 Anti-Hype

"I got a new project for y'all, it's called 'suck my dick'"

Lyrical gold

Rampant responds:

It's a metaphor. That actually happened, though.

HDC Cypher Poop HDC Cypher Poop

Nice guys. What happened to that cypher with all the clabtrap people?

NogginmenAnimations responds:

It's supposed to be being mixed. Who knows what's happening to it.

Nostalgiabot (MFX Remix) Nostalgiabot (MFX Remix)

HEY HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME YOU MAYBE ASK BEFORE YOU USE MY VOCAL TRACKS. ALRIGHT BUDDY? LIKE ASK...OR SOMETHING!

Ganashi responds:

Asking is for women and the French.

Midnight Midnight

The lead synth on that drop is amazing. Well done. I'm just now starting to look around on Newgrounds and am blown away by how great a lot of you guys are.

Paranoia (MSB) Paranoia (MSB)

This is incredibly well made. This is amazing. Well done

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man

Yun - Dig It Yun - Dig It

Bill showed me your tracks, and I just wanted to say that they are great man. I really like the simplicity of this one.

Champion Champion

Its all good...I would just say work on the mixing. Maybe less reverb...clean up the vocals up a bit. Good stuff overall though

ESTAR48 responds:

Thanks for your review, ill take the tips!
Edit: I eliminated the distortion effect and put less reverb!

I'm basically Teqneek I'm basically Teqneek

"a parody of a parody isnt really that funny" haha Good shit

Murder With Stealth Murder With Stealth

Damn it may be the weed but i really like this. Especially the main loop near the beginning

AxTekk responds:

Nothing wrong with that. Good beats are made for weed.